Outta Place is a registered centre for the Arts Award.
We have been delivering the Arts Award since our inception in 2010. Most of our team are Arts Awards advisors. The Arts Award can be achieved by any young person, regardless of their academic or creative ability.
What is Arts Award?
- A great way for children and young people to be inspired by and enjoy the arts
- Offered at five levels, four accredited and one introductory award
- A framework for learning new skills and sharing them
- An opportunity to develop creativity and leadership skills
- A link between young people and creative arts professionals
Arts Award inspires young people to grow their arts and leadership talents: it’s creative, valuable and accessible. Arts Award can be achieved at five levels, four accredited qualifications and an introductory award. Arts Award is managed by Trinity College London in association with Arts Council England. Employers and colleges recognise it as proof of skills and commitment.
Outta Place can work with any young person/ group to obtain their award either in the school, community or youth club setting.
Visit www.artsaward.org.uk to find out more.